Fall

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Divine Guidance

That always sounds so cool when I say it. I feel like I am so special and important that I am getting "Divine Guidance", until yesterday when I was informed to be patient and listen to the Divine Guidance, which ironically was "Surrender & Release". I fought it and informed them that I have been surrendering. Which in turn I was told that I am having judgement issues and to release those judgements as they are not benefiting me. Easier said then done. I know it would be beneficial to release them and I do, however thoughts bring them right back and I am than I am in that place again. Nasty. I will remind myself that I released them and that it isn't my place to judge. (Even, though I keep putting myself into that place.) Okay, I am releasing, you are my witnesses. I feel unsure, but will trust that it was for the interest of my higher purpose. Now I would like a nap. I forget how draining all this is.
I was also told many a time yesterday that I was focusing to much on the material word. Again, thank you for the information. I am changing my focus to studying Harmonics and protection.
I release any and all judgement. I also surrender & Trust.
Guidance for today is: Harmony (unsure), Surrender & Release (unsure, boy aren't they testy), Intention

No comments:

Post a Comment