Fall

Friday, May 21, 2010

Heaven is Watching

My day started out as usual, chaos and excitement. Which consisted of taking my daughter and her friends to school on the way there I noticed my car making a different noise and it smelled funny. I prayed that I would be able to get her and her friends to school and I would get home with no trouble. I did. I had a client and home and a friend took me to get my hair cut so I didn't get to fixing my car until late afternoon. I took it to Tunex where they too could smell the smell and but couldn't identify where it was coming from. They where very helpful. They didn't charge me anything either. I am so grateful that the Heavens where watching. My car is no longer acting fun and the smell is gone.
I am unsure what I have done because today my guidance is Higher Education (unsure), PAUSE, and Vision
I Surrender & Trust
I also look forward to what I will be learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment