Fall

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In congruent

My thoughts are still fragmented and in congruent. I feel as if I could benefit from a long winters nap. Usually when this happens I know what is causing it, such as a neg. or an energy vampire has attached itself, it takes me a day to get rid of it and a day to recover. This time though I don't sense either one of those. I think it has more to do with my body adjusting to all the exercise it is doing. I mean seeming how I have been doing the "insanity" workout for a couple of weeks my body is now rebelling. Does this mean I will stop? Nope, I will move through it, because I also know that I am causing this to test my commitment of completing what I started. I am hoping to snap out of it soon. As for the guidance yesterday the "retreat" was obviously beneficial, I did find Freedom in doing so. When you can not think straight it is rather difficult to have any expectations. The day goes on as you move through the motions. As surprising as this sounds, the day seems to go smoother when my thoughts are out of whack. All my inner parts can not argue as much do to the fact neither one is making any sense. I am rambling so I will move on.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for Today: Serenity (unsure), Divine Timing, & Self Acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment