Fall

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Orange juice

I love orange juice. It is like a little ray of sunshine in a cup. Yesterday was an amazing day. I was able to get tons done. Including meditation. I did have a spiritual growth experience and now that I am thinking about it I can not recall the details other than I felt warm all over and excited about what I had learned. Wow, just got a chill which confirms what I wrote. Back to the orange juice, as I was pouring a glass of it this morning I had this thought about how great orange juice is. I can not drink a lot of it as my stomach doesn't tolerate acidic stuff. I do drink a glass as often as I can. It helps fight colds, bad moods, allergies and PMS. How much of that is true, I do not really know, I do know that, that's what I believe it does. Because honestly who can be in a bad mood after drinking a glass of orange juice. Even seeing it in a cup on a rainy, cloudy day like today tends to brighten it up a bit. I recommend you drink a class at least once a week and test my theory.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is: Speak My Truth (unsure), Healthy Eating, Safe travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment