Fall

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

No they don't always get me down. I spent most of the day with my lovely mom. As for taking care of my body I did make an appointment to see the eye doctor today. My left eye is blurry. Maybe that has to do with focusing also. My uncertainty continues. There are so many possibilities and I am excited for every one. Right now in this minute though I feel as if the rain is weighting me down. I receive my energy from the sun and the moon. My son always teases me about being solar powered. I look forward to the suns appearance today. I can hear a bird chirping out sound my window, how cool is that. I did have a strange epiphany yesterday, one day I may share it with you but for now I will keep it to myself and maybe it will help remove the cloud of uncertainty.
I surrender & trust
Guidance for today is: Surrender & Release ( really), Guardian Angel, Divine Guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment