Fall

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cloud clearing

Interestingly enough, my fog does have to do with the exercise I am doing. I haven't been eating sugary things and my brain operates off of sugar. I did a test today, every time I eat or drink something sugary the fog clears. Hummmmm, what a dilemma. Do I keep Snickers on hand to feed the fog or do I eat fruit? Ewww can I do both? I promise I will alternate them. Speaking of which it is time to feed it, so that I don't go into a deep fog. There is much to do. I surrender & trust.
Today's Guidance is : Truth & Integrity, Signs (unsure), Healing
P.S. the battery in my cordless mouse has died, now I am forced to use the mouse attached to my laptop. My brain hasn't adjusted to the mouse not being there I keep reaching for it. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment