Fall

Friday, December 3, 2010

Distractions

Due to the plethora of distractions I create for myself I haven't written. I could say "It must mean I wasn't meant to write." that would not be the truth. I chose not to. So, I am writing today to thank you all for being patient with me as I begin creating the new habit of writing on this blog. I have asked for reminders to help me to follow through, however the reminders I receive happen at times that are not at all helpful, like while I am driving or in the middle of a store. I am working on rewiring the reminders also. I am sure none of you have experienced this kind of rewiring.

As for distractions, I do appreciate them as they help me either stay strong on what is important or remind me on how easily I can be lead astray. Distractions come in all shapes and sizes. From a thought to a traffic accident. For me one of my distractions was the printer jamming repeatedly. I do realize the more frustrated I became the more the printer jammed. I had to walk away. My husband unjammed it this morning. Guess what this email can even be considered a distraction, especially if you are using it to prevent yourself from doing a unlikeable task.

I will not be a contributor to you delinquency. So, move forward.

I surrender & trust

No comments:

Post a Comment