Fall

Monday, December 13, 2010

Out of Sorts

I was thinking about writing about "commitment" some more today and than some one asked if I would write about "karma" there seems to be confusion on how this actually works. It is my turn to write today and I can not seem to get my brain to write about anything. OK, it doesn't want to do much of anything and it isn't only today I had this issue yesterday also. My husband threatened to send me to bed early last night as I was no longer making any sense. What causes these bouts of scattered thinking? I suppose it depends on who you talk to; one person will say "you are dehydrated", another would say "not enough sleep", another "stress". I would love to say it was one of these, how ever I can not I will admit the truth. My brain is having a melt down. I am sure none of you have ever had one of these. With that said wait until Thursday for me to write about "commitment or karma" until than.

I surrender & trust

No comments:

Post a Comment