Fall

Monday, January 3, 2011

What to do?

It's the beginning of the year, do you know where you are going? Better yet do you know where you want to go? When I ask clients what they want they immediately reply "happy", "rich" or "lose weight" . While these see simple and reasonable, the question still remains "How do you plan on getting there?" For most the to do list begins with; if I just do this or if I did that I could do it. The next statement is "How do I motivate myself to do it?". Well first motivation comes from the excitement or value you may receive from doing something. If you are not excited it isn't going to happen, because your heart isn't into it. Now, what are you willing to give up or do to receive the benefits from achieving these? Yes, you do have to give something up.

Here is a challenge my challenge to you; have you ever planned a trip? What did you do to prepare for it? What steps did you take to make it happen? How excited where you to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment