Fall

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crystal Skulls

I was in a local metaphysical shop earlier this week to pick up a new crystal (as you can never have to many). I used to love going into this store when it was in a different location. The feeling isn't as welcoming and it smells. Enough said on that.
As I walked around I noticed that they had a few new things one of them being, "Crystal Skulls". I immediately flashed to the more recent Indiana Jones movie and a SG-1 episode, this of course had me chuckling. I continued perusing and was accosted by a young girl walking around with her friend. They were obviously new to this type of stuff, full of questions, side comments and loud bantering. I answered the questions they were kind enough to wait for. I could tell the clerk was attempting to keep them interested. I made my selection, purchased it and was headed out when this same young girl came at me with a "Crystal Skull", "what is this for, why do they have this, what would you do with one, these are so weird." I looked at her with wonder and replied. "Would you like the real version or the Hollywood version?" I lost her because than she walked away asking "What movie where Crystal Skulls in?" I left gladly leaving the clerk with them.

The reason for me writing about this is due to the current belief's that are flying around about the "2012". Did I lose you? I won't go into the connection as it maybe to long for this letter. Needless to say, my questions are "Are you afraid the world is ending in 2012?", "If so how is this belief effecting the life you are currently living?"

No comments:

Post a Comment