Fall

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time out

Shhhhhhhhhh@#. Today started out as an amazing day, I got my children off to school without a fight. One of them even showered without me threatening some bodily harm if it didn't happen. My husband was home, he got to sleep in. I sent off many correspondences. Studied than took my Progress Test 1 for my new class. Which is amazing. Around 10:30 things went to shhhhhhhhh@#. What happened in this time frame is a mystery. Mt husband remembered a meeting that he had to go to, so he left. I receive a notice that my client had canceled for this evening. I decided that sense my husband went off to work I would go to a business lunch. It took me three attempts to get out the door before I was able to actually leave. Upon leaving I found more Idaho visitors than I have in I am not sure. New to the area, they weren't sure where they were going and couldn't decide if they were turning, staying in the lane or stopping randomly. When the first Idaho car stopped randomly I saw a Hawk free gliding over the road. Sweet. I continued on the way, the third Idaho visitor drove really really slow as there were two dogs not deciding if they were going to cross the road or walk down the middle of it. At this point it is 11:36 the luncheon started at 11:30. The Fourth Idaho visitor decided to turn left from the lane he was in despite the fact that there was a center lane who could turn from. I arrived at the lunch only to discover that they were not meeting there. After much swearng on my part I headed home. Than I remembered that I had library books to return (one of those trips back into the house). I stopped at the new library to drop them off and about ran over another Idaho visitor stopped in the parking lot aisle. Which in the longer made me grateful as it made me turn into the lane where the drop off was. When I pushed the books in, the door slammed on my fingers and cut them. I decided at this point it was best if I went home. I followed the fifth Idaho visitor all the way to my street. GRRRRRR. I took this as I am in time out.

I surrender & trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment