Fall

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Avoiding

Yes I know I haven't written in a while. I have been in a deep argument with my guides. Since I am writing now means they have won. As there was any doubt they wouldn't. To help you better understand the reasons for this disagreement, I will tell you about what started it.

First I am human, second I am surrounded by other humans. With that said I shall begin.

August started off as usual, birthday's, anniversaries and kids getting ready for school,bbq's, family gatherings, and hanging out with friends. In addition to everyday life things such as house cleaning, running a business, school work, being a mother and a wife. It is also not uncommon for me to be attacked two-three times a month by forces unseen. I have a ritual that helps me feel safe and thus easier to remove residual effects of the attack. This is information that I do not share litely, (part of the disagreement).

Dates are a blurr for me so I will only describe the events. I was recovering from the second attack of the month; it was a very busy Saturday; 1:00 angel reading, 2:30Baby shower, 5:00 Spa night with friends. Who knew that the angel reading would be the catalyst for all this.

During the angel reading in my office I was given information about myself, and the battle begin. This information was to tell her and others about how I handle attacks, large groups, fears and insecurities regarding my gifts. I had a panic attack, I believe she didn't notice as she was busy having one also as we had uncovered a truth that she had been avoiding, (see the irony in this). To help her handle the truth, I shared with her how I understood her fears even though I may not have her same fears we all have them. At that moment I heard movement upstairs. I asked if she had heard it and she said she had. I then explained to her about "Harry" the little boy under the stairs (yes, he is a spirit and no that isn't his real name), and how it is not uncommon for "visitors" to stop by during a reading. We continued on. A few minutes later I heard more footsteps, this time I felt it was an actual person, I asked her to excuse me I was going to check to see who was here, I headed up the stairs (she was right behind me as she didn't want to be left, plus she had watched scary movies and knew what happened when you went to look) I turned the corner to see a man and a woman in the door way, they were completely surprised to see me standing there. It was as if I had appeared out of nowhere. I asked if I could help them and they said "no, we heard you had moved your office and wanted to stop by and see it", they asked for Daniel (one of my business partners) I told them he wasn't in and would be back on Monday. Long story short they left, however the fear and anxiety they had remained. I quickly removed some of it so I could continue with my client. Unfortunately, I absorb that kind of stuff and the only way for me to remove it is one of two ways, be outside or take a shower. Neither one was an option.
We headed back down to my office (after locking the door) and discussed the strangeness and how we handled it. Facing a fear and it begins. We finished up so I could get to the baby shower.
I will save that for tomorrow.

I surrender & trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment