Fall

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time for wellness

It has been a week since I scratched my eye. I have been amazed at the process and how quickly things can alter. It didn't hurt, it was red. I kept blowing it off as I have allergies. The redness was a deep blood red though and by Friday others were getting worried about it. I on the other hand felt it was fine, it wasn't hurting and for the most part wasn't bothering me. It had started weeping, but isn't that a good thing?The weeping was clear, however by Saturday evening the redness had moved from the outer corner to the whole eye and was beginning to ache, along with weeping. Sunday morning it was glued shut and swollen. My husband said "that's it we are going to the Dr." We first went to Eye Masters but they weren't open. So, we headed over to the ER. I spent the morning there, they sent me to the Moran Eye center, and I spent my afternoon there. In short I have two corneal ulcers right. They are very small and with medication the hope is they will dissolve and not leave any scaring. If they do leave scaring it may effect my vision. I am going with they are healing great.
My point is this, it is the small things, that unless they are paid attention to, can cause the most damage. So take the time to acknowledge and care for the little things so you can be well.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is: Signs from Above, Generosity (unsure), You Found it (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment