Fall

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Avoid Part 3

It is now 5:00 pm and I feel exhausted. I am meeting up with my friend so we can go to a "Pamper Party". I was excited to go, now I am beginning to dread it. Rooms full of people and people touching me. Yeah not a good thing with my track record so far.

More deep breaths and grounding, then add my new mantra "I can do this, I can do this", "You know these people and how they affect you, so you will be okay." "What about the new people and the ladies doing the pedicure's, waxing, massages etc?" "You find your safe spot and be fantastic. Plus, Michelle is with you as back-up".
I meet Michelle at Target and we headed to my other friends home. It surprised me that I kept turning down the wrong street. This proved to me I was not functioning properly. We finally arrived, I introduced Michelle to my friends and found my safe spot. Still feeling dizzy and light headed I leaned up against the counter in my friends basement, next to a waterfacet.

And the blocks begin, I can not formulate the correct wording.

Will attempt again tomorrow.

I surrender & trust

No comments:

Post a Comment