Fall

Monday, October 25, 2010

Healing day 6

I am doing better. Each day is a lesson. I enjoyed doing the fortune telling at Gardener Village. I dressed up as a white witch, this helped me with the stereo typing others do about witches. I don't view myself as one, how ever according to some world definitions I would be considered one. With so many different "New Age" things out there I maybe considered a "New Ager". Although after an email that my friend Jaymi sent me I don't feel this is me either. I am not looking for a label more of a clarification so that those around me may feel more comfortable.

I meet a lady last week that for me fit every description I am working on getting away from. She is very interested in working with me. This made me look at what I am focusing on. If you are familiar with the laws of attraction you will know that "What you focus on expands." With this new awareness as of today I am going to focus on something else, so I will bring in things that validate where I am going not where I have already been.

I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment