Fall

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Paths vs Stages

Whew whooo. Is that how you spell it? Today is an awesome day my angels say that I will have blessings of abundance, I will be rewarded and that I should pause. I am hoping that the reward will be that my printer will finish printing off my Open House invites. How ever I will take what ever reward the angels give me.
I did have a epiphany last night as I was going to sleep. It began with the thought of "Grief stages". I have a client who's mother is not doing so well. So, I was reviewing the stages: Denial, Anger, Blame, Grief, than Acceptance. I believe there are more, but this is the list I was going through, when I went off on a tangent. Some believe that there are 7 paths we follow through life. I am one of them until last night. If we go through "stages" wouldn't it be 7 stages rather than paths, and now I have (with the help of my two best friends) discovered an 8th stage. I guess they are called paths as it is something we follow, where as stage could be considered stagnant. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment